OldSchoolHack

Registrieren / Anmelden Deutsch

GOCHEAT ExFURY v1.6pub

icon #21

How to run? I launch .exe file, push "delete" and nothing happened.

icon #22

you need play Windowed Borderless Mode, but hack stop works just see menu
icon #23

How play in Windowed Borderless Mode?
icon #24

I start game in options -novid -noborder -windowed, push Delete = nothing
icon #25

i play, yesterday in windowed , but you need push del some times, but hack stop now, no work more
icon #26

dont work again.. only menu...

icon #27

updat please
icon #28

its hard for updat hack ?
icon #29

create video on how to launch cheat, because I can not get it to run
icon #30

no works men  you no need video need updat hack
icon #31

When cheat just came out, I can not run it, but others can. That's asking you to do video, can I have something wrong doing. (If that not understand - sorry. Google Translate)

icon #32

Benutzer-Bewertung:

199 positiv
33 negativ
Kategorie: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Entwickler: lordtristan

Beschreibung:
VAC2 & VAC3 Status: UNDETECTED (NOV 29, 2013)
OFFSET STATUS: UPDATED (DEC 5, 2013) (Offsets are updated and will work until the next update)

Features:
ESP Box
Distance ESP
Health ESP
Healthbar ESP
Trigger Bot
Frame Lock
Frame Lock Chest

Explaination of how it works:

This hack is intended to go unnoticed and if you use it properly, you shouldn't be worried about an Overwatch ban.

Open Hack Menu: Delete
Traverse Menu: Up Arrow & Down Arrow
Change Feature Settings: Left Arrow & Right Arrow

Explaination of features:

Use ESP: Boxes draw on allies and enemies, required for other ESP features.
Enemy Only ESP: Does not draw ESP of any kind over your team.
Distance ESP: White numbers will be drawn over the other players to indicate how far or how close they are.
Health ESP: The player health will be drawn near the distance indicator.
Use Healthbar: Will draw a small healthbar over the players head, requires Health ESP to be active.
Trigger Bot: Will auto fire the weapon that you have if your crosshairs go over the enemy. (Never targets teamates and is intended for use with snipers, does not burst fire)
Frame Lock: When you hover over an enemy, the ESP box will turn green. When the ESP box is green this means that player is frame locked and if you press the LEFT ALT key on your keyboard your aim will snap to that players head, Trigger Bot must be active along with Frame Lock for this to work.When Frame Lock is active the auto fire within the basic Trigger Bot is not active and to use the aimbot you must press LEFT ALT.
Frame Lock Chest: Frame Lock Chest will tell the Frame Lock to aim for the chest instead of the head, requires Trigger Bot and Frame Lock to be active.

Important notes:
Frame Lock works as a strange form of Trigger Bot. Unlike your general trigger bot for the next couple frames the Trigger Bot will aim at the player with the green ESP box. If you wish to change targets you must mark a different player by hovering over them, when there box turns green, the Frame Lock target has changed.

Screenshots:
https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/e0f6437c0c71b0105689b74bff1c3f89.jpg https://www.oldschoolhack.me/hackdata/screenshot/thumb/d00c4d408cac968a6f319305ea39eb88.jpg

Download:
ExFURY v1.6r6

Hallo
icon #33

Is this still undetected?
icon #34

vac ban! thnx for info
icon #35

Benutzer-Bewertung:

2 positiv
0 negativ
Vac ban ? i use this hack before and no vac ban .... i try 3 lol but now i stp use steam updats, please updat hack name cs go mini
icon #36

The wall hack used to work perfectly fine,it was amazing and very entertaining to play with it and more important undetected.. But after the recent (yesterday) update of cs:go it doesnt work.. Please update it as soon as you can!! Great job again and i am looking forward for it..

icon #37

Benutzer-Bewertung:

2 positiv
0 negativ
CS:GO Mini   you can use undetected
icon #38

yes  it needs update but the creator said he will not update the offsets ...he has other work to do ...so search for another hack
icon #39

Do you have any other in your mind that works and is undetected? Post here please!
icon #40

update pls